“Russell had just given his afternoon talk - encouraging us all to continue to pursue the truth and to accept what ever was arising. To begin the contemplation, he said "take a deep breath, and hold your breath for a moment, then when you feel ready, exhale slowly". As I exhaled, and held my question, (what am I?) in my awareness, I had another direct experience. I knew and felt the answer I am life.”
—Beth Clark, Yoga/Meditation Instructor, Kingston, Ontario
- Painful Blessings by Rob Brezny read by Russell Scott with a commentary
- Two Words that Can Create Havoc in Your Life (maybe for a long, long time?)
- Why Do Affirmations Sometimes Fail?
- Transforming Bitterness
- Mr Potato Head's Awakening Experience
- Besides Stocking Up on Bathroom Tissue - Is There Another Opportunity in this Crisis?
- Problem Resolver Course
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project