“Our shared experience a few weeks back was something I will forever remember. I cannot stress how much you all challenged, shook and humbled me in your own special ways (to my very core). Some moments were indescribable. The intimate oneness I often felt, the smiles of knowing, the beatific breakthroughs, and, most of all, the laughter! It was, indubitably, 4 of the most profound few days of life."
—Will MacDonald-Kramer, Student, Newmarket, Ontario
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project
- Finding Your Light in the Dark Night of the Soul - talk
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?
- The Right Question When Things Go Wrong
- You Are a Radiant Gift