“I had this feeling in my chest - my chest was very big and spacious and wide and open. Everyone and everything was beautiful. It was a wonderful feeling, and I felt so me, like I was residing in my own groove, that I was home, and that everything was just as it was supposed to be, comfortable, warm, safe”
—Beth Clark,Yoga/Meditation Instructor, Kingston, Ontario
- The Dyad Technique For Insight and Enlightenment
- What Do You Do When The Present Moment Is Not A Pleasant Moment
- Awaken the Guru In You - sample chapters
- Painful Blessings by Rob Brezny read by Russell Scott with a commentary
- Two Words that Can Create Havoc in Your Life (maybe for a long, long time?)
- Why Do Affirmations Sometimes Fail?
- Transforming Bitterness
- Mr Potato Head's Awakening Experience
- Besides Stocking Up on Bathroom Tissue - Is There Another Opportunity in this Crisis?
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day