“Many thanks for the most wonderful experience of my life! I feel different now. Music even sounds different now. Debussy never sounded like that before! The biggest surprise for me was meeting and bonding with all those wonderful folks. WOW. I wish I could put them all in a lamp and then rub it and have them appear if I'm feeling lonely. Imagine having 20 or so folks like that in the same place at the same time?"
—Paul Wootten - Optometrist, Waterloo, Ontario
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project
- Finding Your Light in the Dark Night of the Soul - talk
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?
- The Right Question When Things Go Wrong
- You Are a Radiant Gift