“Our shared experience a few weeks back was something I will forever remember. I cannot stress how much you all challenged, shook and humbled me in your own special ways (to my very core). Some moments were indescribable. The intimate oneness I often felt, the smiles of knowing, the beatific breakthroughs, and, most of all, the laughter! It was, indubitably, 4 of the most profound few days of life."
—Will MacDonald-Kramer, Student, Newmarket, Ontario
- Painful Blessings by Rob Brezny read by Russell Scott with a commentary
- Two Words that Can Create Havoc in Your Life (maybe for a long, long time?)
- Why Do Affirmations Sometimes Fail?
- Transforming Bitterness
- Mr Potato Head's Awakening Experience
- Besides Stocking Up on Bathroom Tissue - Is There Another Opportunity in this Crisis?
- Problem Resolver Course
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project