“When I emerged from the direct experience of who I am (at the retreat) I started to laugh. All of my worries about the future and my resentments about past hurts seemed, in that moment, very small when compared to the vastness of which I was a part. In that moment I knew that joy- real joy that does not deny what is hard in our lives- is a choice. Joy finds us when we feel the elation that comes when we know that we belong- to another, to ourselves, to the world, to the Mystery that is larger than ourselves."
—Oriah Mountain Dreamer from THE INVITATION© 1999 published by Harper San Francisco. All rights reserved. Presented with permission of the author
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?
- The Right Question When Things Go Wrong
- You Are a Radiant Gift
- Tell Me the Story of Your Heart