“I KNOW WHO I AM and no matter what they say, this is ME and I’m totally happy with myself and who I am! This is such a break through for me. I’ve had my ‘downs’ as well since I left the retreat but the ‘downs’ don’t even come close to the highs that I used to have.
—Elaine Priese, Accounting, Holland Centre, Ontario
- Painful Blessings by Rob Brezny read by Russell Scott with a commentary
- Two Words that Can Create Havoc in Your Life (maybe for a long, long time?)
- Why Do Affirmations Sometimes Fail?
- Transforming Bitterness
- Mr Potato Head's Awakening Experience
- Besides Stocking Up on Bathroom Tissue - Is There Another Opportunity in this Crisis?
- Problem Resolver Course
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project