“I have taken half dozen True Awakening retreats, which, for me, could well be described as years of therapy. Once you have a "direct experience" of who you are (or of anything else), you never forget it - it stays with you like a reassuring comfort blanket that lets you walk in the world with trust."
—Frances Raymond, Toronto, Ontario
- Mr Potato Head's Awakening Experience
- Besides Stocking Up on Bathroom Tissue - Is There Another Opportunity in this Crisis?
- Problem Resolver Course
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?