Find the Way of Bringing Your Spiritual Path
into your Everyday World
Be Prosperous, Successful and Bring Your True Self to Life.
If you’re reading this, like many spiritual people I know, you’re probably struggling to keep it all balanced...I mean the material and spiritual.
You’ve had some wonderful deep insights along the way about surrendering, being in the now and letting go but at the same time sensing being out of control in your life. “Where do I let God and where to do I grab hold? You’d like to see yourself fulfilled spiritually and at the same time prosperous.
Sometimes it feels like the two are in opposition and they can never be one.
Perhaps you’ve read books about how to make your life happen with affirmations, the law of attraction, visualization, vision boards, etc and have really been disappointed with the results. You may have given-up. Maybe you have even put yourself down ‘cause they haven’t worked.
There’s a big block here and you really, really really wish you knew what it was.
It’s like being a passenger in a car up against a rock with someone else”gunning” the gas... The wheels are spinning, going deeper into a rut, using a ton of energy and getting nowhere fast...and the gas tank is just about empty. To use the old,” new-age” joke: “Someone’s dogma is driving your karma”
What if there was a way to get back in the driver’s seat, let go of what’s holding you back and be excited, knowing that you are journeying towards a deeper more meaningful and successful existence ...a way that brings your true self to life?
I know intimately how disheartening this can be.
I have been on a spiritual path for almost all of my life. In my 30’s I started a family and to support them I worked in commission sales. I did this for 10 years and I just hated it. I felt like my spiritual and material life was at odds. I tried all the manifestation techniques I learned but no matter how hard I tried they didn’t work. I become very depressed and even suicidal.
In the midst of the despair, I decided to seriously study what was really holding me in this pattern of suffering. I discovered something truly amazing; the reason that I could not make progress with these techniques was because I holding back my personal power out of self-punishment for mistakes I made in my past. The problem was not the techniques. It was me.
It was an inside job.
As I forgave myself, my ability to direct my life came back. Things got better, I did more and more research with myself and others and discovered other processes that could help each person access the power of their true self to be successful and at the same time lead an authentic spiritual life.
I have orchestrated these processes into a powerful 5 day retreat called:
The Way of Inner Sovereignty
June 28 to 30 (section 1)
September 27-29 (section 2)
What’s covered in the retreat?
- A powerful 4 step clearing process that eliminates self-sabotage and opens the flow of good things in life.
- A simple daily meditation technique to clear your mind, calm your heart and access the source of your creative potential...your true self
- Body-centered fun exercises to connect to your inner intuitive compass to avoid dead ends and help you navigate more clearly towards your heart’s desires.
- Interactive group processes to reveal your life purpose and release greater optimism, energy and motivation
- A success attainment toolkit that synergistically brings all the processes in the retreat together that you can use to create the life you were born to live.
- Meditation techniques that access and empower the one thing that makes all these techniques work, your true self.
- Follow-up events and re-unions with an authentic “circle of true friends” to support you in your on-going life mastery and spiritual fulfillment
You can find many books and seminars that focus solely on goals, spiritual connection and success but how many put these in one package? When you combine the connection to your true self, the passion of your life calling and your unblocked potential with the interactivity with others, there is a powerful combined effect.
You will make significant breakthroughs everyday on the course that you would take years to make on your own.
“When you connect to the who that is living you can create any what,
When you connect to the why you live for you will find any how”
I hate to see it, but I do.
People struggle courageously for years and years being stuck, knowing there is a deeper life to be lived, using up lots of energy and making little progress towards their dreams and eventually their will breaks and they give up. Some get depressed, ill and others get cynical and angry. Then a real opportunity for transformation appears and they dismiss it.
Be honest with yourself.
Is it time to free yourself and really go for it?
Very simply the workshop is about finding your way...the way of being the master of your life and filling your life with the fullness of your true self.
Components of the Way of Inner Sovereignty
- The Why of the Way – Discovering the 2-3 life goals that enliven everything you do
- The Who of the Way – Sourcing the true self to manifest your success
- The Where of the Way – Engaging your intuition to overcome problems and find direction
- The How of the Way – Bringing your dreams alive in all areas of your life from the inside out
- The “What’s in the Way” of the Way – Clearing the barriers to you being fully present and empowered
The Inner Sovereignty retreat gave me so much more than I was expecting. I thought it was about getting tools to help me guide myself in my spiritual journey, but I had amazing insights about my life purpose and true self right in the retreat. It is the best investment in myself that I could have made and I feel so much more empowered to deal with life's challenges going ahead. I recommend everyone do a retreat with Russell, he is a veteran in this area and I see my experience with him in this and other retreats a true gift. Farishta Zarify, London, Onatrio
NOTE: The retreat is seperated into two seperate 3 day segments so the the processeses and techniques can be praticed between the first and second sessions with paired participants. In this way the learning is deepened and becomes firmly established in your life exprience.
The 90% Conditional Guarantee:
I fully stand behind the effectiveness of this retreat 100%, however there are some conditions: you need to attend the full retreat and participate in all the processes and activities to the best of your ability. If you do this I can guarantee that you will be extremely happy with the results. However if you are not happy, I’ll refund 90% of the tuition. The other 10% is the cost of the manual and workbook in which you may have written. I ask that you pass these on as a gift to anyone that you think will benefit from them. The bonuses will not be available.
Other Inclusions in the Cost of the Retreat
These extras are designed to continue the powerful ignition of your spiritual growth and success after the retreat:
- Deep Calling – a 6 step process to extend the Life Purpose work you do on the retreat into solidifying your Life Goals, Soul Gifts, Mission, Passions and Life Career, A $250 value
- Energy Mastery – Extremely powerful techniques drawn from ancient India to harness and channel your life energy to enhance the power of the Life Creation process you will learn on the retreat. A $100 value
- Problem Resolver Toolkit – Some of my favorite most effective problem solving methods drawn from years of one-to-one coaching sessions with clients. A $65
- Healing Your Relationship with Money – How to let go of your angst about money, get unstuck and allow the blessing of money into your world. A $25
- Guided Meditation CD’s – 3 Cd’s “I Am Calm”, "Inspired Direction", and "Life Creation" to help you tap into the power of your true self, find direction and manifest your dreams. A $20 value
- Awakening the Guru in You – a truly inspiring book that illuminates the authentic path of the independent seeker and details the co-evolution techniques used on the retreat with over 140 self-inquiry questions you can use in your life. A $25 value
- The Momentum Program - a 6 month program of support from myself and fellow participants between and after each 3 day section to help prevent you from "falling off the wagon" into old negative patterns and entrench the unblocking and success processes used on the retreat into your daily life.
- Delicious catered lunches
An Additional Premium Bonus – Two 90 minute one-to-one Clearing or Coaching sessions with Russell to narrow in on, eliminate any individual personal blocks and jump start you into your newly transformed life. A $300.00 value for only an additional fee of $150.00
In closing I'd like to say that I envision a life for you where you more easily navigate through your challenges with an inner sovereignty strengthened by your purpose and empowered by your authentic self, so that you can create a more meaningful, successful and fully-lived life.
I am excited about you having this experience.
This will be the third time I have offered this retreat. Although I am confident that the processes I am teaching are very effective, the organization and flow of the retreat is still under development. For this reason I am doing this retreat as pilot project and offering it at a significant discount. Normally a retreat of this nature is valued from $750 to $1000 with the inclusions. I am offering it this time for an initial deposit of $300 plus a donation at the end. In this way you can determine the value of the workshop for yourself after you have received the training.
NOTE: This is not a residential workshop however if you are coming from outside the Guelph area, a list of B&B's and motels will be given to you to make your own reservations.
The workshop runs from 9:30 to 5:00 pm each day.
Pre-requisite: Suitability interview with Russell Scott, to determine if this is a fit for you. (No arm twisting I promise)
Date: July 26-28 (section 1) and September 27 to 29 (section 2) 2019
Time: 9:30 to 5 pm
Location: Eramosa-Eden Retreat Centre near Guelph