We live in very stressful times. We are surrounded by uncertainty and fear. The pandemic has affected us in unprecedented ways. We are isolated and alone and in spite of spending a lot of time by ourselves we have become even more out of touch with ourselves. We may spend too much time reminiscing or regretting the past or worrying about the future.
Yet there were times when we did experience the deep contentment of just being in the now, without any concerns or fear. There was a sense of self-acceptance and a peaceful relaxation into the moment. External cares were gone and there was just ourselves simply being who we were. We want to be in that state more often.
If you would like to learn to move into a more peaceful state and let go of the past and future, check out this one day retreat.
Through an experiential process of self-acknowledgement, communication exercises and "practicing presence" meditation you will leave the workshop:
- More in touch with your inner wholeness, energy and aliveness.
- With more self-acceptance and inner strength
- With the ability to notice when you are stuck in the past or future.
- More capable to easily choose at will to move into the peace and calmness of the"now"
- Feeling less alone and more connected on a "soul" level with others.
- Aware of how your mind traps your creativity and vitality and the life-path to awaken to your true self.
- More "at home" in yourself and naturally at ease.
Anyone that attends the seminar will receive Russell’s free report: “The Independent Seekers Guide” and an option for a complimentary "What's Going On In My Life" mentorship session.
February 21st, 2021 9am to 5:30 pm (by Zoom)
To enroll click here: ENROLL
For more information call: Russell Scott at 519-829-4149
Fee: Pay from the Heart. $50 to $100 depending on your financial resources.
Russell Scott is the author of the book "Awakening the Guru in You", a self-inquiry and meditation instructor and spiritual coach. He is the former owner of the Ecology Retreat Centre near Orangeville where he pioneered programs in green building, sustainable energy, permaculture and spiritual awakening. He has led over 300 retreats over the last 35 years.
For more information about Russell click on: ABOUT RUSSELL