Sometimes you might feel that you are not really in your life. You can have a hard time letting go of the past or worry about the future.
Yet there are times when you have experienced the deep contentment of just being in the now, without any concerns or fear. If you would like to learn to live more centered in these times attend this event.
Through an experiential process of self-acknowledgement and "practicing presence" meditation and sound healing you will leave the workshop:
- More in touch with your inner wholeness, energy and aliveness.
- Being seen, heard and understood for who you really are and "standing" stronger in your presence
- Noticing more often when you are stuck in the past or future and how to be in the peace and calmness of the"now"
- More capable to connect on a "soul" level with others without losing yourself
- Aware of how your mind traps your creativity and vitality and the life-path to awaken to your true self.
- More "at home" in yourself, self-accepting and at ease.
Anyone that attends the seminar will receive Russell’s free report: “The Independent Seekers Guide” and an option for a complimentary "What's Going On In My Life" mentorship session.
Sunday November 4, 2018
9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Eramosa-Eden Retreat Centre, Rockwood
To enroll click here: ENROLL
For more information call: Russell Scott at 519-829-4149
Fee: Pay from the Heart. $25 deposit and a donation at the end of the workshop.
Eva Dametto is a yoga, movement and meditation instructor and sound healer. She is the founder of Breathe True Yoga in Guelph: www.breathetrue.com.
In this retreat, Eva will offer beautiful soundscapes using different sacred musical instruments. These soundings take people into deep states of stillness (and sometimes movement) where deep insights and energetic shifts often occur.
Russell Scott is the author of the book "Awakening the Guru in You", a self-inquiry and meditation instructor and spiritual coach. He is the former owner of the Ecology Retreat Centre near Orangeville where he pioneered programs in green building, sustainable energy, permaculture and spiritual awakening. He has led over 300 retreats over the last 35 years.
For more information about Russell click on: ABOUT RUSSELL