Bright Life Workshops
These series of workshops on popular topics will give you a good taste of the co-evolution method as facilitated by Russell. Some people like to try out this self-inquiry method and experience its benefits before taking a longer retreat.
In addition, each of these workshops is done on a "Pay from the Heart" basis. You leave a small deposit of to register and leave a contribution at the end based on the value you feel you received from the workshop.
THE ENLIFENMENT PROGRAM
Let Go of Stagnation
and Embrace Who You Really Are
Its no secret the pandemic has been hard on us. The lack of contact with loved ones and the absence of joyful gatherings with fellow workers, entertainment venues and spiritual events, has taken its toll. And for some, the loss of income and business is even more of a tragedy.
In talking with friends, some have said they are experiencing a deep pit of emptiness and lack of motivation and purpose. Others have related they feel like their souls are starving for authentic contact with others.
Some have lamented that in their confusion and hopelessness, they have lost their spirit in the dark oppressiveness of this time.
Are you feeling a bit or maybe a lot like this?
What if you could let go of the sense of stagnation and embrace the lightness and magnificence of your being once again?
This can happen in a significant way in this upcoming series:
The Enlifenment Program
It is a 10 week series of Zoom evenings, once every two weeks from 7 until 9:30 pm in which you will discover and strengthen the beautiful attributes of your spiritual nature such as: Presence, Pure Potential, Inner strength, Love, Kindness, Consciousness, Truth and Creative Power so that you can embody these with grace, confidence and steadiness.
Its an opportunity to:
- Connect to and bring forth the many sacred aspects of your true self, into everyday life
- Re-ignite the fulfillment of transformational insight and discovery
- Let go of the immobility of self-depreciation and embrace the inherent goodness in yourself
- Show-up and shine in the radiance of your true self
- Establish an on-going personal development practice suitable to your lifestyle
- Learn important empathetic listening and effective communication skills
Will we do this with:
- Agreements that facilitate safe, mutual understanding
- Short talks on assumptions, concepts and considerations
- Structured small groups to contemplate and share to verify the truth of these for yourself
- Paired self-inquiry to develop deeper insights and connect in a meaningful supportive way with others
- Larger group sharing of personal realizations and experiences to solidify your new understandings
- Spiritual exercises between the sessions to establish your new awareness and uplift your everyday life.
You will most likely come away every week feeling lighter, more connected to your deepest soul attributes and be at peace. You will make wonderful friendships that can continue on after the program.
What the program is not:
- Psychotherapy - Instead of digging up painful experiences, you will focus on reinforcing the positive blessings of your essential nature
- Dogmatic - You will not be asked to believe anything, only to experience what is true in your own estimation
- Religious - The program does not follow a particular religious narrative but leads you “read the sacred text in yourself.”
- Heady Intellectual - There are brief talks but these are designed to direct you into acknowledging and invigorating your latent personal attributes.
The Program is for anyone who:
- Wants to let go of their inner critic and enhance their self-estimation
- Has had some prior spiritual experiences, have lost touch with them and wants to expand the connection to them
- Misses real connection with others and wants to improve their communication skills
- Would like to feel freer to be who they really are, around others
- Is yearning to explore and be connected to more of their spiritual nature
- Really get turned on by the natural fulfillment in becoming self-wise and insightful.
There is a saying “There is a sovereign in all of us and when it is noticed it will emerge”. In essence this is what the Enlifenment Program is about.
As you are guided in this program to become more aware of the attributes of your true self, such as love, kindness, consciousness, the ability to create your life, openness, etc the more you will be able to access and live from these in your life.
In addition, as a delightful side effect, deep awakening experiences can occur.
Wednesdays: October 20, November 3, 17, December 1, 15, 29, January 12,26, February 9, and 23, from 7 to 9:30 pm (approx)
To have this program be accessible to everyone there is a sliding scale from $75.00 to $300.00 plus hst and Eventbrite fees. Please choose the amount that is supportive of yourself and supportive of me.
When you enroll, you will be e-mailed material on how you can best take advantage of the program by Zoom.
Click on the text below to enroll:
Becoming Your Own Best Friend
Is there a part of yourself that continually puts yourself down inspite of your valiant attempts to prop yourself up?
Do you feel “something” is holding you back in life?
What if there was a way of finding the best part of your self in what you sometimes consider the "not-so-good" part.
How would that change your life and the way you interact with others?
Attend this one day workshop and improve your relationship with yourself.
Living from the Heart
Saturday November 28, 2015 in Guelph
Love is a source of the greatest joy and greatest pain. We all yearn for it yet when we get hurt in love we can retreat into the over-protective prison of the mind and dwell in isolation, fear and sadness or we can collapse and get trapped in vulnerability.
We live in very stressful times. We are surrounded by uncertainty and fear. The pandemic has affected us in unprecedented ways. We are isolated and alone and in spite of spending a lot of time by ourselves we have become even more out of touch with ourselves. We may spend too much time reminiscing or regretting the past or worrying about the future.
Yet there were times when we did experience the deep contentment of just being in the now, without any concerns or fear. There was a sense of self-acceptance and a peaceful relaxation into the moment. External cares were gone and there was just ourselves simply being who we were. We want to be in that state more often.
If you would like to learn to move into a more peaceful state and let go of the past and future, check out this one day retreat.
Healing your Relationship with Money
Does just thinking the word "money" cause you to cringe?
Do you sometimes wonder if your beliefs are causing your financial difficulty?
Would you like to let go of lack and open the flow of prosperity in your life?
Many of us feel frustrated that we work so hard to have a good life and then see others working less hard and doing better. What is their secret? Can we blame it on the economy, bad karma or others being greedy?
Or maybe its something going on inside ourselves that's blocking us?
Come to this workshop and explore what sabotages your financial wellness, so that you can experience more ease and prosperity.
“I had this feeling in my chest - my chest was very big and spacious and wide and open. Everyone and everything was beautiful. It was a wonderful feeling, and I felt so me, like I was residing in my own groove, that I was home, and that everything was just as it was supposed to be, comfortable, warm, safe”
—Beth Clark,Yoga/Meditation Instructor, Kingston, Ontario
- What Do You Do When The Present Moment Is Not A Pleasant Moment
- The Wise Heart Program
- Awaken the Guru In You - sample chapters
- Painful Blessings by Rob Brezny read by Russell Scott with a commentary
- Two Words that Can Create Havoc in Your Life (maybe for a long, long time?)
- Why Do Affirmations Sometimes Fail?
- Transforming Bitterness
- Mr Potato Head's Awakening Experience
- Besides Stocking Up on Bathroom Tissue - Is There Another Opportunity in this Crisis?
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day