Coming Home FAQ
After the Coming Home retreat you are supported. The main self inquiry practice in the retreat ends on a Sunday evening. In the next half day you are re-introduced to your normal way of relating to others. You become aware of the challenges you may face and develop strategies to deal with them.
You then "graduate" into the EnLifenment Program included at no extra cost (a $750 value - see below) that is designed to help you live in a deeper connection to your true self.
You can choose to become part of a community called "The Circle of True Friends" who have shared deeply in your transformation journey. Once again, you have to do this by yourself but now you don’t have to do this alone.
Bonus En-Lifenment Program Included in the Tuition
- Six weeks (once a week) of self-inquiry"Practicing Presence" exercises done with a fellow retreatant by skype, phone or in person. A $250.00 value
- 2 one-to-one mentorship calls spaced one month apart to address any challenges living from your new awareness. A $250.00 value.
- "I am Calm" Guided Meditation CD. A $25.00 value
- An on-going monthly "Circle of True Friends" support group A $200.00 value
For my own experience, I awakened to peals of laughter – my own! – And to the realization that I was ME, only me, totally me and that I had always been and always would be ME! There was nowhere I needed to go and no place needed I to be. I was whole and completely present. I can say, without reservation, that the experience transformed my life. Prior to coming to the session, my days and nights, like old chewing gum, were beginning to lose their flavour… meaning had gradually seeped out of my life, like air leaking from an old tire until it had become flat. My landscape was slowly losing its colour and in danger of turning to monochrome. After I realized my true nature, and recognized myself for who I was and always had been, I experienced the world as if for the very first time… and it was BEAUTIFUL! It still is!
Miles Murphy, Computer Programmer, London, England
“When I emerged from the direct experience of who I am (at the retreat) I started to laugh. All of my worries about the future and my resentments about past hurts seemed, in that moment, very small when compared to the vastness of which I was a part. In that moment I knew that joy- real joy that does not deny what is hard in our lives- is a choice. Joy finds us when we feel the elation that comes when we know that we belong- to another, to ourselves, to the world, to the Mystery that is larger than ourselves."
—Oriah Mountain Dreamer from THE INVITATION© 1999 published by Harper San Francisco. All rights reserved. Presented with permission of the author
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project
- Finding Your Light in the Dark Night of the Soul - talk
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?
- The Right Question When Things Go Wrong
- You Are a Radiant Gift