Coming Home FAQ
After the Coming Home retreat you are supported. The main self inquiry practice in the retreat ends on a Sunday evening. In the next half day you are re-introduced to your normal way of relating to others. You become aware of the challenges you may face and develop strategies to deal with them.
You then "graduate" into the EnLifenment Program included at no extra cost (a $750 value - see below) that is designed to help you live in a deeper connection to your true self.
You can choose to become part of a community called "The Circle of True Friends" who have shared deeply in your transformation journey. Once again, you have to do this by yourself but now you don’t have to do this alone.
Bonus En-Lifenment Program Included in the Tuition
- Six weeks (once a week) of self-inquiry"Practicing Presence" exercises done with a fellow retreatant by skype, phone or in person. A $250.00 value
- 2 one-to-one mentorship calls spaced one month apart to address any challenges living from your new awareness. A $250.00 value.
- "I am Calm" Guided Meditation CD. A $25.00 value
- An on-going monthly "Circle of True Friends" support group A $200.00 value
For my own experience, I awakened to peals of laughter – my own! – And to the realization that I was ME, only me, totally me and that I had always been and always would be ME! There was nowhere I needed to go and no place needed I to be. I was whole and completely present. I can say, without reservation, that the experience transformed my life. Prior to coming to the session, my days and nights, like old chewing gum, were beginning to lose their flavour… meaning had gradually seeped out of my life, like air leaking from an old tire until it had become flat. My landscape was slowly losing its colour and in danger of turning to monochrome. After I realized my true nature, and recognized myself for who I was and always had been, I experienced the world as if for the very first time… and it was BEAUTIFUL! It still is!
Miles Murphy, Computer Programmer, London, England
“I have taken half dozen True Awakening retreats, which, for me, could well be described as years of therapy. Once you have a "direct experience" of who you are (or of anything else), you never forget it - it stays with you like a reassuring comfort blanket that lets you walk in the world with trust."
—Frances Raymond, Toronto, Ontario
- Owning Your Own Universe Project
- Finding Your Light in the Dark Night of the Soul - talk
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?
- The Right Question When Things Go Wrong
- You Are a Radiant Gift
- Tell Me the Story of Your Heart
- The Man with a Lexus Who Awakened