Coming Home FAQ
To be realistic, awakening does not mean that you will no longer have any problems or you will be in a state of bliss or happiness for the rest of your life. What it does mean is that you will be living the rest of your life more from the inner strength of your real self and less from the insecurity of a social personality.
You will be more able face and transform the obstacles of your life into valuable growth experiences and achieve the kind of success in life defined by who you really are, not others.
And because we all want to relate to others who are real, you are the best gift you can give to the world.
For me it’s this: coming home to my true self (the real experience of it in my body not the theory of it) is the most precious gift I have ever given to myself. And because we all want to relate to others who are real, you are the best gift you can give to the world.
Would this be something you want? If so there is more.
“Words are so inadequate when I try to describe the immense gratitude I feel. I am astonished at the power of the True Awakening and I have deep respect for all (the staff) and for this very important work you are doing. I am now moving through my life with new eyes, new ears, and a new voice; and feeling so much more peaceful, alive, and present in this world."
—Sekoia Lake, Artist, Millbrook, Ontario
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?
- The Right Question When Things Go Wrong
- You Are a Radiant Gift
- Tell Me the Story of Your Heart
- The Man with a Lexus Who Awakened
- What the Gasping Man Taught Me About Life
- What Do You Do When You Get Fed-up (with Your Mind)