Coming Home FAQ
To be realistic, awakening does not mean that you will no longer have any problems or you will be in a state of bliss or happiness for the rest of your life. What it does mean is that you will be living the rest of your life more from the inner strength of your real self and less from the insecurity of a social personality.
You will be more able face and transform the obstacles of your life into valuable growth experiences and achieve the kind of success in life defined by who you really are, not others.
And because we all want to relate to others who are real, you are the best gift you can give to the world.
For me it’s this: coming home to my true self (the real experience of it in my body not the theory of it) is the most precious gift I have ever given to myself. And because we all want to relate to others who are real, you are the best gift you can give to the world.
Would this be something you want? If so there is more.
“I cannot express enough how incredible the retreat was last weekend. I have never felt so close to myself because of the experience. You and the staff showed such great love, compassion and humor throughout the process. The experience is so real and gets to the core of who you are.”
- Painful Blessings by Rob Brezny read by Russell Scott with a commentary
- Two Words that Can Create Havoc in Your Life (maybe for a long, long time?)
- Why Do Affirmations Sometimes Fail?
- Transforming Bitterness
- Mr Potato Head's Awakening Experience
- Besides Stocking Up on Bathroom Tissue - Is There Another Opportunity in this Crisis?
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach