Coming Home FAQ
To be realistic, awakening does not mean that you will no longer have any problems or you will be in a state of bliss or happiness for the rest of your life. What it does mean is that you will be living the rest of your life more from the inner strength of your real self and less from the insecurity of a social personality.
You will be more able face and transform the obstacles of your life into valuable growth experiences and achieve the kind of success in life defined by who you really are, not others.
And because we all want to relate to others who are real, you are the best gift you can give to the world.
For me it’s this: coming home to my true self (the real experience of it in my body not the theory of it) is the most precious gift I have ever given to myself. And because we all want to relate to others who are real, you are the best gift you can give to the world.
Would this be something you want? If so there is more.
“I have taken half dozen True Awakening retreats, which, for me, could well be described as years of therapy. Once you have a "direct experience" of who you are (or of anything else), you never forget it - it stays with you like a reassuring comfort blanket that lets you walk in the world with trust."
—Frances Raymond, Toronto, Ontario
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project
- Finding Your Light in the Dark Night of the Soul - talk
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?
- The Right Question When Things Go Wrong
- You Are a Radiant Gift