Coming Home FAQ
This question can be answered with an honest question. If you were able to do this alone how come you are still searching?
I see the tragedy of this over and over again. ...doing it alone.
As the old saying goes, "if you don’t go within, you go without." And it’s the one thing many don’t actually do enough of. They think about it...read about it... talk about it. But when they sit down to do it, they get bored, lost or lose steam and then I see them years later and they are still stuck. They’ve given up. It breaks my heart.
There is a great power in coming to together as a group. The energy of the group is more than the sum of everyone’s individual energy. That energy propels you to make much greater progress than doing this on your own within the ongoing distractions in life.
But more importantly I’ve been guiding people for over 30 years on this journey to self. I’ve been up every blind alley there is and helped thousands of people in a very short time get through barriers they have struggled with by themselves for years. You can take advantage of my experience.
Once again: you have to do this by yourself but you don’t do it alone.
“I can’t say enough about this system of reaching and discovering for the first time your own inner truths and discovering, truly what a wondrous being you truly are. Your whole world will change before your eyes. So don’t hesitate, GO for it. What you will get will be the real you, and you will love it."
—Rudi Colme - Artist/Designer, Hypnotherapist, Holland Centre, Ontario
- Besides Stocking Up on Bathroom Tissue - Is There Another Opportunity in this Crisis?
- Problem Resolver Course
- Let's Stop Believing - Just for One Day
- The Ultimate Context Tool for Making Decisions.
- Owning Your Own Universe Project
- Getting Unstuck from the Have-Do-Be World
- Getting Out of a Mind Rut - A Hilarious Approach
- The 3 Most Powerful Words to Heal a Relationship
- How Can You Have More Energy and Motivation?
- The Right Question When Things Go Wrong